Three voting items are on the North End/Waterfront Neighborhood Council (NEWNC) agenda for its monthly public meeting scheduled for Monday, September 10 in the Nazzaro Community Center at 7 PM.
- 33 North Margin Street. Petitioner, 33 N. North Margin Street LLC, seeks to make minor renovations to the building: to include enclosing existing first floor entryway and to increase living space of the fourth-floor unit into the existing fifth floor space. Also, to install a new roof deck for the exclusive use of the top floor unit.
- 279 North Street. Petitioners, Michael and Peta Prinn, seek to change the legal occupancy from a four-family dwelling to a three-family dwelling; expand living space into the basement; erect a new fifth story with private roof deck; and expand living space of second, third and fourth floors.
- 198 Hanover Street. Petitioner, Citizens Bank, seeking approval for conditional use permit for bank and ATM.
Non-voting discussions will be presented including:
- Old North Foundation.Foundation seeking support for their application to Boston CPA for funds to make Old North crypt handicap assessable.
- Community Chat: North End Order Sons & Daughters of Italy in America (OSIA). Luigi Natale.