Four voting items, a candidate’s night for election and a community chat featuring Friends of the North End Library, Chris Sabbey, Pita Pagliuca, and Jennifer Hawes will be a part of the North End/Waterfront Neighborhood Council (NEWNC) Monday, May 19 monthly meeting to be held in the Nazzaro Community Center at 7 PM
Agenda is as follows:
- Candidate Instructions.
- 445 Hanover Street. Jen Royle, Petitioner, seeking support for a private event space at 445 Hanover Street with a cordial license.
- 97 Salem Street. Proposal to erect 5 stories to the existing 1 story building and change the existing occupancy from 1 commercial space to 1 commercial space and 9 residential units. Attorney Daniel Toscano representing Jeff Drago, Petitioner.
- 15 Snow Hill. John Gorman, Petitioner, seeks to change the occupancy from a 3 family to a 4-family unit. The 4 residential units will be renovated with new sprinkler and fire alarm systems. Attorney Daniel Toscano representing John Gorman, Petitioner.
- 76 Salem Street. Ristorante Limoncello 2, Inc., 76 Salem Street is selling their license to TreMonte Restaurant North End, LLC, which is solely owned by Anthony Contarino. He plans to maintain the license in the same location and continue to serve classic, high-end Italian food.
- Community Chat. Friends of the North End Library. Chris Sabbey, Pita Pagliuca and Jennifer Hawes.
NEWNC President John Pregmon will preside over the public meeting.