Just about every organization in the City of Boston has already established a summer schedule for all ages to take part in.
Once again, the Paul Revere House, North Square, North End, summer events will showcase the talented musicians, artisans, artists and other performers.
On Saturday afternoons people can enjoy aspects of daily 18th century life, or make Boston a destination during the annual Harborfest celebration the first three days in July.
All events are included in the price of admission. Members and North End residents admitted free at all times. Summer hours are 9:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. daily.
• Monday, July 1, from 1-3:30 p.m.-Patriots Fife and Drums.
• Wednesday, July 3, from 1-3 p.m.-Hammered Dulcieiner Concert.
• Friday, July 5, from 1-3pm-Colonial Dance Tunes and Love Songs.
• June 29, from 1-3pm, 1-3 p.m. -Dance Times and Love Songs.
• July 6, at 1 , 1:45 and 2:30 p.m.-Fife and Drum Concert by the Boston Alarm Company.
• July 13, from 1-3 p.m.-Hammered Dulcimer Concert.
• July 20, at 1 , 1:45 and 2:30 p.m.-A Revolution of Her Own.
• July 27, from 1-3 PM-Glass Harmonica Concert.
• August 3, from 1-3 p.m. -18th Century Water Colors.
• August 10, from 1-3 p.m. -Colonial Herbalist.
• August 17, from 1-3 p.m. -The Art of Spinning.
• August 24, from 1-3 p.m.-the Tailor’s Craft.
• August 31, at 1 , 1:45 and 2:30 p.m. -Rendezvous with Rachel Revere.
For information visit www.paulreverehouse.org.